sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2011

LADY GAGA AND THE DEVIL

BAD ROMANCE - LADY GAGA
The admirers of this music genre has chosen their eternal destiny and your lifestyle. Who examines in detail the lyrics of this song you know very well the message impure, evil that it conveys. The youth of the world are fans of Lady Gaga, this shows that Satan is in control of the planet. The clip is full of satanic symbols and in the end we see how it will end the life of those who follow Lady Gaga. The choice is yours on your destination. (Text of the scribe Valdemir Mota de Menezes)






Bad Romance Lady Gaga Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance I want your ugly I want your disease I want your everything As long as it's free I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love) I want your drama The touch of your hand I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand And I want your love Love-love-love I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love) You know that I want you And you know that I need you I want your bad, your bad romance I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oooh!) I want your love and All your love is revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance I want your horror I want your design 'Cause you're a criminal As long as your mine I want your love Love-love-love I want your love I want your psycho Your vertical stick Want you in my room When your baby is sick I want your love Love-love-love I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love) You know that I want you ('Cause I'm a freak bitch baby!) And you know that I need you I want your bad, your bad romance I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!) I want your love and All your love is revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Walk walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk walk passion baby Work it I'm a freak bitch baby I want your love And I want your revenge I want your love I don't wanna be friends J'veux ton amour Et je veux ton revenge J'veux ton amour I don't wanna be friends Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! I don't wanna be friends Caught in a bad romance I don't wanna be friends Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance Caught in a bad romance Want your bad romance! I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! I want your love and All your love is revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance Caught in a bad romance Want your bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-ma! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance http://www.vagalume.com.br/lady-gaga/bad-romance-traducao.html#ixzz1a8m2Ua00

----------------------------------------




This report from the Rede Record TV shows that pop singer Lady Gaga as well as other personalities from the artistic and VIP are people living under the influence of demonic spirits. Through these artists, Satan broadcasts his teaching and way of life that he tries to enter the world of these evil things, that homosexuality. The media also plays the role that the Devil has charged that he is spreading anti-Christian ideas and practices. (Text of Valdemir Mota de Menezes, the Scribe)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário